Quinn is hiring a Sales Representative in Salinas, California.
The Sales Representative - Product Support is responsible for the coverage, retention, development and satisfaction of a specific group of customers in a specific sales territory as defined by the company. Combined with the ability to utilize company wide resources to create solutions for the customer to with the goal of increasing sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Sales Representative - Product Support include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform the selling function of parts, which includes but not limited to undercarriage, fluids, GET, SOS and consumables.
• Attain long and short-term objectives through effective, methodical territory/time management and planning.
• Develops territory sales forecast and business plan.
• Maintenance of required records regarding customers in the sales territory i.e. lost sales, machine population, surveys, influencers, serial number, and hour meter readings
• Conduct and manage scheduled undercarriage/machine inspections.
• Maintain good working relationships with shop, parts, sales, rental and all other company department personnel.
Starting wage for the Sales Representative - Product Support will depend on experience and education. $80K - $145K
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans