Quinn Company is hiring a Customer Information Specialist in City of Industry.
The Customer Information Specialist champions the corporate customer database effort at Quinn. Execute various tasks associated with the implementation and ongoing delivery of Sales Link and customer data within DBS. Executes implementation and on going support of customer information processes and systems. Tasks associated include communication, training, analysis, and utilization of Sales Link. Administer the Texada software system application.
• The Customer Information Specialist manages process and technology implementation projects.
• Provides Sales Link training and education.
• Delivers management reporting systems.
• Delivers ongoing system enhancements.
• Gathers and documents ongoing business/technology requirements.
• Communicates detailed requirements to technology vendors.
• Create, maintain, train, and enforce policies and procedures for handling customer information
• Encouraging and supporting use of Texada software throughout organization
• Analyze customer database to create customer leads and understand customer trends
• Will assist in other Marketing activities, including but not limited to, creating and executing Marketing plans, website updates, managing Marketing vendors, promotions and event.
• Travels to Quinn, Caterpillar, and customers' sites as required.
• Directs and supervises others as it relates to Sales Link related activities.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture
Starting wage for the Customer Information Specialist will depend on experience and education. $64,480 - $76,115
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, 1 to 3 years of extensive hands-on software implementation and sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CRM experience or equivalent preferred. Expert Excel skills required.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans