Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Heavy Equipment Mechanic!
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic repairs Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
Starting wage for the Heavy Equipment Mechanic will depend on experience and education. $36.32-$45.50/hourly
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Minimum five plus year's of CAT dealer experience and ten year's heavy equipment industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans